This requires a people who will seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness, and then experience the reality of goals, strategies, and plans becoming an outward manifestation of an inward walk of faith…
The pressures on people in the commercial world and the working life are increasing daily. Rapid disruptive change, coupled with greed, fear, and corruption, is causing instability, turmoil, and chaos.
Inward walk of faith - Outward manifestationProfessional excellence and integrity are both essential, however these alone are not enough to ensure survival, never mind success, in the increasing global storms we are facing, and this is just the beginning.
The ICCC calls for a growing, worldwide body of believers to be raised up in the business and working life – men and women, young and old, who have died to self and are living in a new dimension of resurrection life, leading fruitful, Holy Spirit-led working lives and businesses, supporting one another, and experiencing a glorious manifestation of the Kingdom of God in the heart
- Seek to know the truth….
– we are righteous through faith
- Walk in the Light
– for a full measure of fellowship and unity
- Speak the truth in Love
- treat others as we want to be treated
- Acknowledge absolute dependency
on God’s grace and wisdom
- Be faithful in little and we will be given much.
EXCELLENCE IN STEWARDSHIP
- Excellence in all we do is a hallmark of the Kingdom
- Our professional work is a full time divine service
and ministry to the Lord
- Take responsibility without reaching for power
– Be accountable before God in all we do
- Understand the business and its issues
– Innovate and Co-create solutions with Him
– “Collaboratory with God”
STATEMENT OF BELIEF*
- One God, maker of all things and in the unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
- The Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ. His virgin birth. His vicarious and atoning death. His resurrection. His rightful authority to the world at large. His imminent return in power and glory.
- The Bible, in its entirety, to be the inspired word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
- The personal salvation of lost and sinful man, and in the necessity of the regenerative work of the Holy Spirit leading to the healing of the whole man.
*From The Lausanne Covenant (1974)